Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Moving Forward...

Many many back-and-forth emails yesterday about the play. Both Chad and Chuck, now at the mid-point of the Fringe Festival and more relaxed with their respective productions, are looking to move forward with pre-production for SOTR.

Audition dates and a location have been set. Steve designed a fab little flyer that we will start handing out and emailing to folks who we want to see at auditions. (I also posted it here, scroll down to the next entry to see it.) I have posted the audition info at www.orlandoperforms.com and www.floridaacting.com.

Meetings with Chad & Set Designer Tom Mangieri will be happening by next week.

Chad has spoken to our Dream-Stage-Manager and hopefully we will have a response very soon.

Chad is asking us to run him out more copies of the script for himself and for his beau Jason Donnelly, who we are led to believe will be doing Sound Design - yay!

FASCINATING FACT/ASIDE: Jason is originally from Easton, Mass., right next to my home town of Brockton. In fact, my family lived in Easton until I was 3 when we moved to Brockton. But Jason's and my paths would never have crossed because he's about a decade younger than I am (curse his soul). He would have been in junior high when I moved to Florida. Steve and I adore Jason - just like Chad, he is a sweetie and a cutie. And just like Chad, he is another one to add to the list of the many people that we have wanted to worth with and are finally getting a chance to do so.

I am totally jazzed. This show is gonna be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home