Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Happy Memorable Day Weekend

Still further activity:

I have been getting inquiries here and there from the flyers we gave out at Fringe, as well as the postings on Florida Acting and Central Florida Performing Arts Alliance web sites. I have sent out script excerpts and the pdf versions of the audition flyer to about 8 or 10 people.

I also put together our "wish list" email in which I sent all of the info to the list of about 30 actors who we imagine would be good in the show in some capacity.

Our dream stage manager has said verbally, "Yeah, I'll probably do it." I'm taking that as a yes, and so I am pleased to announce it will be... DEBBIE DEAN! Her work with the Civic and now the Rep has been superb, and she has got to be THE best SM in town. There is also talk that our friend CATHERINE GOODISON may be ASM'ing. That would also be a WONDERFUL thing. Yay!

We are throwing out times for a production meeting early next week - also hoping to kill multiple birds with one stone and meet with some of the actors who can't make it to the actual audition times due to other commitments.

Good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home