Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Wha-Wha-What?

And now the graphic works. Sometimes. I think it's our mind-numbing, slower-than-dialup connection we have at my work. Let's just say I hope if you are reading this, you can see the stinkin' graphic. !#$%^&*()_!@

I, too, would love to see a Seth Kubersky involved in our show. Though I have concerns that giving a brilliant technical director this play in the Studio Theatre is like giving Julia Child a filet mignon to prepare in an Easy-Bake Oven. But I digress... the size of venue, while it is an obstacle, is one that I believe can be overcome. The original June production dates were an obstacle that I don't believe we could have overcome. And soon that concern will be gone...... (Right? Please Lord!?)

I agree with Steve that the naked graphic I posted is not as usable now that the nightmare sequence is gone. (Folks with scripts, some of you have it in there, some of you don't. I can't keep track.) I just thought it was a fun kick-back to way-back-when. It still boggles my mind that this play has been with us for SIX YEARS.

Speaking of cutting the nightmare scene, Steve and I do have a final round of rewrites that we need to do. Minor stuff. But I guess we'll do them after the production dates are nailed down and we need to start wooing directors. (Mike Nichols? Joe Mantello? Hal Prince?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home